Tuesday, June 29, 2010

=)

Hello? Hello???? HELLO??????????
ANYBODY OUT THERE???????????
IT'S ME!!!! I'M CHECKING MY BLOG!!!!!
I'M ACTUALLY POSTING SOMETHING!!!!!!!
(does this really count as posting something....hmmmm....meh)

I've been lazy. Duh! It's the lazy days of summer. I'm supposed to be lazy.
We went to California...had a superb time =)
We went camping...had a superb time =)
Josh came to visit over the weekend and we went a little crazy with the skittles...had a superb time =)
Went crazy today cause the kids are really whiny...had a superb time =)
Had 4 extra kids at my house, occasionally driving me & each other a little crazy...had a superb time =)

Life's been good. I would post more & be a bit more detailed, but you should be grateful you got that much out of me...LOVE YA!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh. FINALLY you write at least SOMETHING! :) Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the craziest notion of what the word superb means!!! Ha Ha Ha I'm glad you are enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me more..tell me more...tell me more!!!

    ReplyDelete