Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Isabelle Gets Baptized, December 3, 2011

Well, it finally happened. My little girl got baptized. She had some immensely proud parents that day. When I met her as she was standing dripping wet, I wrapped her up in her towel and kissed her. I told her I was so proud of her. It was a burst your buttons kind of proud moment. One that I will never forget. She just glowed. She was as pure as the very day she was born.
She was able to wear the dress that I was baptized in. It was a special addition to this incredible day!

Isabelle and her friend Adrea Moon were baptized the same day.
They were so excited to be there together.
Just before the big event!
Before the baptism we gathered as a family and had a luncheon. It was so fun! Soups and rolls were the fare for the day. My Mom also brought candy, which was a big hit with everyone!
And of course I had to get a picture with everyone there!

Uncle Peter, Aunt Jill, Ashton, Aunara, Ayrith Eden

Uncle Jotham, Aunt Jamie, Hyrum, Hannah, Hollie, Mark, Gavin
Uncle Jami, Aunt Tawnya
Uncle Andrew
Me & my girl!
The proud Papa!
My eternal family.
Isabelle & Benjamin
Uncle Jordan, Maddie (we missed Aunt Abby, Ava & Hazel Mae! They were sick.)
Grandma Jo & Granddad Robertson
Grandma Bonnie
Aunt Elizabeth, Rylee, Avynlea
After the baptism we had yummy chocolate cake and visited with our loved ones some more.
Lyndsey Rector, she is my amazing friend who made Isabelle's dress for after her baptism.
Aunt Beth, Uncle Philip (Uncle Philip had to work, but came afterwards.)
Isabelle had to have her confirmation done again, because Matt forgot to say using the Melchizedek Priesthood. But it was good, because then Philip got to join in the circle. The blessing was beautiful!
Grandma bonnie gave Isabelle this beautiful picture to remember her baptism always.
Aunt Elizabeth made her the scripture bag. You can see it hanging off Isabelle's arm. It was so cute!
Isabelle with her cousin Hannah.
The Hatch's gave Isabelle a beautiful butterfly CTR necklace. It was very sweet of them and she loves it.
It was an amazing day.
It was so great to have our family there supporting us! and also those who couldn't make it, we still felt of their love as well. I'm so grateful for our family and the love and support that they always give us! Thank you for being there!

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I love that girl sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of those pictures. What a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And its great to see a pic of Beth. She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic baptism! So glad we could be a part of it! Love all the pictures, even though I was there in person! Isabelle - we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wish we could have been there. Love all the pictures of everyone.

    ReplyDelete