- I've been swamped with homework.
- I took a test on Friday, took one on Monday, will take another one on Thursday (or Friday), and will take another one on Saturday (or Friday). My brain is fried.
- Isabelle has been taking Zumba at 4-H. She says she doesn't like it. She wants to grow her hair long and join the club that does hairstyles. Whatever makes her happy. Ben still loves karate at 4-H.
- Ben earned his Bobcat! Well he earned it awhile ago, but just received his patch last Thursday. He only has 3 more things to do and he will have his Wolf done. He is busy and he loves Cub Scouts!
- Ben competed in the Pinewood Derby last Thursday. There were only 5 boys who participated, and one of those is highly inactive (at church and scouts). Ben is the only Wolf in our ward. Ben cam in dead last, which made Matt proud in a wired way because his car always came in last too. Like father, like son!
- Matt has another calling. So in addition to being an Elders Quorum teacher, he is also a Ward Missionary.
- I am in Cub Scouts with Ben. I had to buy a $40 scouting shirt for myself. It was pretty annoying having to fork over the money, but such is life. I get to go to the meetings and will either be with the bears or wolfs, depending on where they need me. Two deep leadership is highly important!
- Mallory stays with us some nights during the week and I have loved visiting with her. She is highly entertaining.
- Matt turned 34 on January 8th. He got the new Robert Jordan book and went to the midnight release and book signing with Jordan, which just happened to fall on his birthday. He was a happy guy indeed! He also got new computer stuff. Some cool black light liquid cooling system. Not quite sure exactly what it is, but it now looks like Vegas downstairs! It is pretty freaking cool.
- We are going to Henry V at BYU this Saturday. It is for kids, so I am hoping my kids really enjoy it. We have to get some culture in these ruffians!
- I am enjoying being at BYU. It has a great atmosphere. Although I do miss all of my friends a WSU and in my old ward. Life in Orem is definitely different, but I am hoping things keep looking up.
- My Niece Avynlea got baptized last Saturday. We were able to make it, although it was a really short trip! I wish we could have visited with everyone a little bit longer, but we will just have to wait until this summer.
Anyhow, that is what we have been up to. Hope everyone is doing well!
YOu are doing great! I am glad that you spelled Avynleas name right, lots of Keffords family didnt and that is a bit annoying! Thanks for coming we were glad you came!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you have been having a good and busy life. It was really nice to see an update! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun and exciting!
ReplyDeleteGreat update, I want to come see Henry V with you guys! Hope your tests went well.
ReplyDelete