
Cute little Isabelle and her cousin Avynlea in their super cute Lakers sweatshirts from Aunt Heather! Love It!!!
This is my friend Kristen's cute little girl Shelby that I just love to death! Kristen and her husband Rob are big Utah Jazz fans, so of course to be obnoxious Kristen Peer, Sharon Bee & I dress Shelby up in this cute Lakers cheer outfit, take pictures, get it framed and put in their living room without them knowing. Oh and of course the Lakers were kicking the trash out of the Jazz at the time. Oh such good times we have!!!! But seriously even if you are crazy and despise the Lakers....isn't she adorable??? Plus she was so excited, which just made it even better =)
This is my friend Kristen's cute little girl Shelby that I just love to death! Kristen and her husband Rob are big Utah Jazz fans, so of course to be obnoxious Kristen Peer, Sharon Bee & I dress Shelby up in this cute Lakers cheer outfit, take pictures, get it framed and put in their living room without them knowing. Oh and of course the Lakers were kicking the trash out of the Jazz at the time. Oh such good times we have!!!! But seriously even if you are crazy and despise the Lakers....isn't she adorable??? Plus she was so excited, which just made it even better =)
Such cute girls. Avy talks all the time about her and Isabelles matching Lakers sweatshirts!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I just love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read "Laker GIrls" I hear it in my head as the announcer at the Laker Games when he announces the "Laker Girls!"
ReplyDeleteDear Emily,
ReplyDeleteWe just found out you have a blog and are insulted that you did not invite us to view it. You are the worst type of person. You even are looking at Ashleigh's blog!!! We wish you loved us more to invite us and not have to find out this way. It's a travishamockery (Travesty, sham and mockery).
Signed,
The Beaches (Ashleigh and Heather)
P.S. When did you start selling Mary Kay!?!?! Then you only tell Mom who doesn't even wear make up and gave away everything she bought last time. *Head shake*
Signed,
The Angels (Ashleigh, Erin, and Heather)
My apologies to you all! I know Erin showed me how to invite people....but I have forgotten. So maybe she will be kind enough to show me again.
ReplyDeleteMary Kay has been keeping me busy...I have no life at the moment. Sorry! Please forgive me
oohhh you totally got told! Hahaha serves you right for trying to keep everyone out of the loop! :)
ReplyDeleteSo guess what? I found uncle mikes blog, his life history blog, cousin Debbys blog, Kristens blog and Heather (Lisas kid) blog. I have added them all to my blog list so you should go and read them and maybe add them to yours, then you can be a family blog stalker like me! :)
This message is left for anybody else to read also!
boooorrrring! Put something new up why dont ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you don't do anything for a LONG time because then I get to read it like it is brand new! ha ha ha Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteUpdate, Update, Update!!!!!
ReplyDelete