Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nicknames

Sorry no pictures today. I am still not sure how to get pictures off of my camera. I used to know and then when we got rid of the internet I kind of forgot (easy thing todo....it's been two year!!! yeas this is my justification).
Matt buzzed Ben's head last week. Now his nickname is Baldy and he LOVES it. So if you ever get the chance to talk to him, that is what you should refer to him as.
One of Isabelle's nicknames is Princess Toots-a-lot!!! She used to give us her cute little mad look when we said this, now she just shrugs like, yay and your point is. I guess the princess title keeps her satisfied.
Since we are on the subject of nicknames, when Matt and I were engaged he used to call me squishy butt...I don't know what he was talking about cause I had some firm buns from working out!!!! Ok maybe in my dreams. I think he just said it to antagonize me. Not a hard thing to do, lol!
So of course I retaliated and his nickname became Buttercup. I would sing the song from The Three Amigos. Oh it still makes me laugh....speaking of that awesome movie. . . does anyone have it so I can borrow it? It is a classic.



3 comments:

  1. How did he know your butt was squishy. Was he, a return missionary, feelin' your booty? Scandalous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real!!! Those RM's are not to be trusted

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have it around here somewhere! I agree with Erin his hands should have been off your butt!

    ReplyDelete