My Friend Kristen Jolley invited us to go swimming at her mom's house. Her kids call their grandma Grandma Ellie...so of course that is why my kids say that's where we swim!In the pool from the left is James Bee, Cooper Jolley, Ben (he looks like he is lecturing someone!), and Jordan Peer. Maddie Peer is at the top of the slide ladder and Isabelle is at the bottom.
I think it is so funny to see them all in their life jackets...but they are SO nice to have!
Kristen & Jordan Peer (such a cute little prego belly!)
Sharon & James Bee
Ben is so happy to be in the water!
Isabelle getting ready to go down the slide, she also did this without the lifejacket when I was out of the pool and about drowned. Although she was able to jump off the diving board w/out her life jacket (I was in the pool this time) and she swam back up to the top and treaded water for a few seconds before she needed me. I was so proud!




Swimming is so fun! I never would have thought about life jackets. Do they belong to you?
ReplyDeleteLooks so cool and refreshing! I want to go swimming too!
ReplyDeleteYeah the kids each have a life jacket. They totally keep the kids from clinging on you. They really are life savers!
ReplyDelete