Thursday, July 23, 2009

Isabelle





Isabelle had her Kindergarten check up today. Yes, I am a total slacker...but at least I got it done! I think I am still in denial about her being old enough to go to school! Should we take a vote on who thinks I will burst into tears on the first day??? I'm voting YES!


She didn't have to get any shots and was VERY happy about that. Lucky duck! I think I will be lonely next year when Ben goes to school...whatever will I do with myself??? I might actually have to be productive...that is a scarey thought!


Isabelle also lost her first tooth yesterday. It was lying all crooked in her mouth adn so when I was at the dentist I had him look at it and he got it out! Thank heavens cause it was seriously grossing me out! It didn't help that she was so excited about it and wanted to show me how much more wiggly it would get. Thank heavens for my dentist...he is the best!

5 comments:

  1. I vote YES!!! You will be crying on her first of everything! It's you and why we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be right there with you on crying on the 1st day of school... probably with all of my kids. It's going to be hard! I wish he didn't have to go to school until a few more years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally will be bawling buckets of tears. But don't let Isabelle see, you really don't want her freaking out when she has to get to class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally voting with the majority. You're a bawl baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it is Yes! You must have gotten all of my tears because I never cried on the first day of school. Hard core English I am!!!!

    ReplyDelete