Ben turned 5 today! Yay Ben! What a clever little boy! We were looking in his baby album this morning...I can't believe he is 5 already. It has seriously flown by. I think of him as my little baby, but I guess I really just need to cut the umbilical cord...sigh...
We went to McDonald's for lunch. He even got to take cookies to preschool and he absolutely LOVED that. They gave a cute little crown and a pencil....oh the simple pleasures of life.
We went out for pizza and then stopped by toys 'r' us. He's on their birthday club so he got a $3 gift card in the mail from them. Thank heavens he didn't want anything expensive! He got a pokemon ball thing and so we only had to fork over $3.18!!!! What a sweet deal!
Of course he got a light saber and bike helmet on saturday at his party so I'm not too cheap, just cheap today =)!!!
He is such a sweet funny kid! He still never hesitates to give me a big wet one or a super hug! He will even sit on my lap and cuddle...oh I just love it. But he is a total boy. The kid can make anything into a gun or sword. He is all over the place!
He is going to be Spiderman for halloween. Last year he was Superman. Next year...maybe Batman...we'll see, I'm sure he wont outgrow super heros anytime soon.
These are his favorites...
color: purple & green
toy: light saber
movie: Pokemon
food: spicy cheese soup (it's my potato soup)
treat: strawberries
game: playdough game
friend: James Bee & Grant Saunders
song: Twinkle, twinkle little star (this has NEVER changed)
place to visit: Grandma Bonnie's
super hero: Flash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN!!!!!!
(ok, so for some odd reason I can't upload any recent pictures...just old ones. Sorry, it is annoying to me too. I'll have Matt look into it...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!
ReplyDeleteHe sounds like so much fun Emily! :)
I'm gald that he had a good day! YAY!
P.S. Em I'm so glad and happy that you posted so close together- Keep it up! I love reading and seeing pictures of your cute family!
ReplyDelete