Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a Flake..

It snowed last night. But thankfully it was warm enough that I didn't have to scrape the car!!! That means Isabelle got to school on time and I am not the worst mother in the world...Yay Me!

2 comments:

  1. YAY- I'm glad you updated Emily! :)
    I know what you mean about the kids growing up so quick! Mason will be 6 soon too... I remember when they were just babies and you guys came to visit us in Provo. We should get together sometime. We aren't really that far apart.
    Have you checked my blog? I had my baby- She is so fun and cute! She is already 4 weeks old!
    Thats fun you are babysitting a 2 month old... How is everything else going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are going great! I got your announcement! Lexie is a doll!!!! Can you e-mail your blog address to me again please????
    We should totally get together...that would be SO fun!

    ReplyDelete