Ummmm...so yeah...I just knitted this! I know! I am amazing!!! Hahahaha...ok so really not amazing. Josh and mom are cause they totally walked me through this whole knitting thing. And even when I wanted to give up they wouldn't let me. It is a headband/ear warmer.I originally bought the yarn in February cause it was still cold out and it would be useful. Well then I couldn't figure out the pattern and I decided to wait for more professional help (aka mom & josh. they are knifty knitters). They helped me last weekend cause we were all together for Josh's graduation (GO JOSH!). I was kinda bummed cause it is now Spring and I would have to wait until this fall to use it....but no sirree...Isabelle wore this today when we went shopping cause it was cold and alternated between snow & rain (would someone please tell the weather it is SPRING!). She looked absolutely adorable. I will get a picture of her in it soon =)
I love your finished product! And by looking at the picture I can definitely see the stripes. You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you kindly!
ReplyDeleteGood job Emily. We require a picture of it on your head.
ReplyDeleteI have a student in sunny California wear one. So...you can too!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI will take a picture with me in it definitely...I look adorable =) So glad you can wear them in California too!
ReplyDelete