Monday, May 3, 2010

Squishiness

One of the 4th graders (I think it was 4th) at school pointed to my hair and asked me if it hurts when its like this. I told her no. She then wanted to know how I got it like this. I told her it grows this way. She looked at me like I was a wee bit crazy and said when her mom does her hair like mine, it hurts! Crazy kid! I love the random things elementary kids say to me!
I guess maybe it could look like it hurts...but I like to think of it as a soft squishy portable pillow that I get to lay my head on whenever I please. Jealous? LOL

3 comments:

  1. She must think it is pointy. What a dumb kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee, hee! I thought that was funny!
    You look great Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing you are working with those kids, they need help!!!!

    ReplyDelete