We survived the long drive home from California on Sunday. Was sad to leave, but very happy to crawl into my own bed....sigh....
I will post pics of our trip later for those of you who are interested. We had a very, very fun & event filled trip. Lots to talk about =)
I'm sitting here in the front room watching my kids ride their bikes. It is so quiet & peaceful in here! And my kids are just so cute! I love watching them interact with each other, when they are being nice of course. Lately they have been little pills. I think summer is hard on them without having a schedule, so we have a small one for the mornings to get chores done & such. I am hoping that they have gotten over their bad selves & will now be the sweet little children that I love and adore. Of course they will have their moments, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Matt will be here for that and I will be off doing something else...selfish?...yup...feeling guilty?...nope =)
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
I didn't even know you were gone. But I am so glad that you are BACK!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for pictures!
I am glad you had a good trip, it was super fun for me also. See you in December!
ReplyDeletevacations are always wonderful. especially with all these nasty surgeries. you and your poor body! hope ca was relaxing and fabulous. look forward to seeing pics. hope youre enjoying your bed too. there are a few bonuses to the end of vacation fairy tale land.
ReplyDelete