...Matt was reading Junie B. Jones to the kids. Oh man, I love that kid!
...Matt's phone keeps going off and I am so thankful that he is not on-call this week and can ignore the pages!
...I'm bugged, because I was working on a quiz online for my health class and for some reason it won't submit. Totally bugged!
...I'm happy, because I read Mallory's post about mustache's. It totally made me smile.
...I'm thinking that Joshua just needs to marry that girl.
...My right kidney is hurting. The pain is not too intense and has been off and on all night. But it still makes me nervous.
...I miss my mom.
...I wish I had a maid. She would be brilliant and clean up my messes and make me hot cocoa whenever I please.
...I'm wishing I had some hot cocoa.
...I'm thinking that my maid should also be a brilliant math tutor.
...I'm nervous about my new job. I'm starting the second week of December and will be working with the Special Ed at the kids Elementary school. Nervous, but also REALLY excited!
...I am wishing that my GM at Fatcats will get a great big slap in the face of reality and find out that she is not the center of the universe.
...So excited that I don't have to work at Fatcats anymore! It had it's perks and I would totally still do it, except that I hate the GM and every time I work she is there. Ugh...what a way to ruin a good thing!
...I am tired. It's time for bed. It's 8:28 pm.
...I am wondering when Breana is going to come visit me again. I miss my little Farr's Fresh buddy.
...I am so glad that Matt is my husband. He totally helped me with an assignment from my technology class. He is a technology genius!
...I am so EXCITED that the semester will be over in 3 weeks!!!
...I am so TERRIFIED that the semester will be over in 3 weeks!!! I have too much to do!
...I think Matt looks hot in his new contacts.
...I am so happy that I am in the Nursery. That place needs to be whipped into shape! It's going to be AH-mazing!
...I do not feel like I am 29 years old. I feel more like 25.
...My nose is FREEZING. It tends to be one of the first things to get cold. Thankfully Matt has a really warm neck that he lets me warm my nose on.
...Matt's neck smells really good.
...I'm wondering how long this post will be. I'm also wondering how many people will brave it all the way to the end. Hmmm...I will know you read all of this if you comment and tell me what you ate for Sunday dinner.
...I'm still full from Sunday dinner. I made Spicy Potato Soup & Matt made bread sticks...so good!
...I'm anxious for next weekend, because Joshua and Mallory are coming to visit! Hooray!
...I'm wishing I was laying in the bathtub.
...I'm thinking about Thanksgiving Jell-o. Yummers!
...Matt is still reading to the kids and it makes me happy!
...I'm telling Matt he needs to stop because the kids need to get to bed.
...It makes me happy that the kids are disappointed that they have to stop reading! I raised reading kids!!!!! Hooray!!!!
...I'm wishing it was already Thanksgiving. I keep thinking of turkey and gravy, and all of those other yummy things.
...I am going to post this and say family prayer.
Have a good night!!!!!!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
I love your random posts. I need to do more of those.
ReplyDeleteWE had baked potatoes & grilled chicken for dinner!
we had chicken gravy and mashed potatoes, with bread sticks and green beans and apples sauce. It wasn't that great, but surprizingly the kids cleared the plates clean! Happy day... What are your plans for thanksgiving? are you going to moms? I crave your Jello, nobody makes pretzel Jello as good as you...
ReplyDeleteand could I borrow your maid...
Sounds like you have a good list of things to be thankful for. I am happy that you have so many happy moments in your day/week. Your new job sounds perfect for you. It will be great and I am excited for you to start.
ReplyDeleteWe had french toast and scrambled eggs with sausage for our sunday dinner. It was what I was craving...;O)
I LOVE when I get mentioned in your posts. I'll come visit as soon as I can... I miss our Farr's Fresh dates. They were almost as good as our trips to Maceys with the giant American flag hahah. AMERICA!!!!
ReplyDeleteI haddd leftover pizza with my roommate. Holla.
Matt doesn't wear glasses anymore?! Whoah.