We had a very crazy, hectic Fourth of July. No BBQ's for us =(
We were too busy decluttering and packing. But we still made time for the annual Riverdale Bike Parade and 4th of July Parade.
Adrea Moon and Isabelle
Ben!
Isabelle was very good at getting everyone's attention =)
They came home with tons of candy again!
American flags and Fire trucks in parades always give me chills. I just love them!
The only horses in our parade! They pulled a hearse. It was pretty cool!
Spiderman ended up in the parade too. Ben thought he was cool!
That night Ben started puking =( and Matt and I were still working on the house so the Moon's took Isabelle with them to see the fireworks.
The next night we got together with the Moon's for our own fireworks display!
Matt and Scott are like little boys and LOVE doing this!
We had some awesome aerial ones. They were seriously amazing! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of those. But this one was pretty spectacular too!
Isabelle & Adrea
Ben caught the parachute guy!
Man, this picture is lame. But trust me the firecrackers were amazing!!!!
Oh and we had a visit from the cops. Apparently even though we are allowed to set off fireworks the night after the 4th, we have to be done by 10 pm. Now for those of you who know Utah...it doesn't even get dark until just before 10! Oh well! We got off with a warning. And now we know. He did comment that they were beautiful. I must agree copper, I must agree.












I LOVE small town parades and fireworks! I must say I am SO glad I didn't have to contact a bail bondsman! ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha!!! ME TOO!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun 4th besides Ben puking :(
ReplyDeleteSo when do you move this way? after the house sells or what?
Yup, after the house sells. I am hoping we can be in a house by the time school starts!
Delete