Monday, July 2, 2012

Portland, Oregon

We arrived in Portland!  And where does Joshua take us for fancy dining???  Costco, of course!!!
Mom & Heather @ Costco...Her arm was tired ;)

Joshua & Mallory the night before the big day!
I made them open the present from me. Harry Potter aprons!!!! 

 Joshua can never be serious...

Sealed in the Portland, Oregon Temple for Time & all Eternity!
June 30, 2012





Me & Ashleigh

 Yup, it was drizzly out!
Andrew, Erin, Mom, Jeremy

Ashleigh, Andrew, Erin, Mom


So Cute!
Can you see Erin???

There she is!!!

I love my Mom!



Joshua & Erin....&...

Ashers & Joshua



Why the long face Andrew???



The happy couple with Heather!


And now with Elizabeth!

Cute shoes!

I was totally in love with Mallory's shoes!!!!!

Mallory with her second husband Andrew...

Aww yeah!!!

The reception was amazing!  We had to move it indoors due to the rain, but it was still perfect! 
Joshua rigged up a photo booth & I wish I had all of the pictures we took...it was SO much fun!!!!
They are going to Cancun for their honeymoon...aw yeah!
I wish Matt could have been there with me.  But it was nice just hanging out with siblings.  I'm so glad that we were all there together!!!!

I really think we need to seriously consider moving to Portland...SO beautiful there!  I wanted to stay forever!!!!

And my last pic of the trip...Shamu.
Yup that whale can fly in the sky.  It just kinda cracked me up & I wanted a pic for my friend Lyndsey's little boy who just got to see Shamu...I'm sure he will be impressed ;)

3 comments: