Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Update

Many of you have asked what is the latest going on around here...I wish I knew!
Ha ha just kidding!

*Currently I am trying to transfer to a university down south...my options are BYU and UVU...hopefully one of them will accept me.  It is super nerve wracking!!!

*Foster Care is on hold...until when I really dont know =(  I know it was the right thing for us to be prepared and to attend classes and now we are just leaving it in the Lords hands.  He knows what is best for us and any future children that come into our home.

*Our house has not sold.  Our realtor seems a little frustrated because its a good price and basically everyone wants something for nothing...meaning we will have to lower the price, meaning will will not get a single dime out of it, meaning we wont have a down payment for a new house.

*Having said that, we will most likely move into an apartment.  And Im okay with that.  Monday I was not okay, but today I am.  I know the Lord has a plan for us.  If that means going back to an apartment then that is that.  I am sad to be leaving our cute little house!  Plus its hard to make a change (ward, school, housing, job, etc.), but that is where faith plays a huge role.  Im just seriously thankful to have the husband and children that I do.  I would take them over a house any day!

*Matt is LOVING his new job!  The commute is taking its toll on him already though.  He gets home with barely enough energy to do anything and I feel for the man.  He works hard and doesnt have any spare time.  By the way, for those whose computers he has, he will get to them when he can.  He really is trying his best and right now is just a hard time for him.  Sorry cause it might take awhile.

Keep us in your prayers please!  We need all of the divine intervention we can get ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. :( That sounds SUPER stressful. Although I am glad to hear the positive outlook that you have. I am glad that you are leaving everything up to the Lord. It is sometimes hard...It was so good to be able to (finally) have somewhat of an update. More prayers will be said on your behalf. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outlook Emily! I am way proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything. I know it is hard but you are doing what you can and it is really out of oyur hands. I wish I knew someone in need of a cute little bungalow because yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you best wishes! Keep on moving because you are doing what you should!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a song that you should sing to yourself when you are getting stressed:

    "I'm a little poopy poopy poopy poop and I'm running from a big ol' scoopy scooopy scoopy scoop."

    Just make up a tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please sing this for me the next time I see you???

      Delete