Friday, October 12, 2012

Hi, we are alive.

I have been crazy bad about blogging...
could ya tell???
So here is what is up with us:
-We moved into our townhouse last Saturday with some help from some AMAZING family members!  I don't know what we would have done without all of you!  We are blessed to have such awesome family living around here!
-The kids started at their new school.  They love it.  Although Isabelle had a bout of anxiety on her first day.  Needless to say she is now besties with the principal, office staff, and aides.  She knows how to get in good with the upper ups!!!
-I got to have lunch with Mallory & Andrew on Tuesday.  That was super fun & tasty...we went to Pizza Pie Cafe!
-I got a new washer and dryer.  I am most excited about this!  They are amazing...and for those of you wondering, they are white. I didn't have a choice....although my first pick would have been orange =)
-We are still unpacking boxes.
-Matt took me to the ER Sunday night.  Kidney stones are a pain in my side!  Literally =)  They gave me the good stuff and I was one happy girl.  It is crazy how fast and furious the pain hits.  Joshua and Mallory were visiting and I'm sure they were like, "What the crap is going on here???"
-Ben is in flag football in Ogden.  He has been doing amazing.  His coach is fabulous and really works with them.  They are undefeated =)  The playoffs are going on now and part of me is hoping that they lose on Monday.  Only because then we wouldn't have to drive back up on Wednesday.  But he is having fun and I love watching him!
-I am looking forward to all of the Halloween festivities this year.  We are going up to Jamie's for our family Halloween party.  And my mom will be up here for Halloween!!!!!  Hooray!  I don't know what our new ward has planned...hopefully it is good!
-I baked gingersnap cookies today.  My first time ever.  They were delicious!!!!!
-So, what's new with you???

2 comments: