
Here are my two handsome men. Ben was so excited that he had a suit to match his Daddy's!

Here I am with Isabelle outside the Logan Tabernacle on Easter Sunday.

I LOVE that my kids are best friends! It makes me so happy.

Isabelle & Ben

Isabelle loves princess dresses! Here she is getting ready to twirl for me. This is one of her favorite things to do when she is all dressed up!

And off she goes!!!!!
Yay! I love the pictures! You should give mom the picture of your family for her wall! It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that when Isabelle showed me her dress she told me it was a secret from her daddy! So funny!
ReplyDeleteYeah she is not good with secrets. I wonder where she gets that from (Dad do you like towels with rainbows on them??? LOL)
ReplyDeleteBut you are the secret keeper for someone! LOL
ReplyDeleteMost Definitely! =)
ReplyDeleteHUH?!
ReplyDeleteShe was the secret keeper for you know who...twice!!!
ReplyDeleteTwice? you are going to have to tell me what the other secret was. I can only think of the one. Oh is that it. Cause within the secret there are two? I really need things spelled out for me! hahaha
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Yeah, you should get your main blog picture printed out and sent to Mom for the wall. It is too cute!
ReplyDelete