
Here is Isabelle in her new bed. She is the lump closest to the wall, right by her huge pink bunny! It is a double bed adn she absolutely loves it. She keeps talking about having sleepovers and how there will be room enough for her friends and cousins....

...but apparantly there isn't any room for Ben.
He was asleep on her floor with his head in the laundry basket!
Poor Ben!
Of course I am curious as to why he was sleeping with hand weights...
What the heck? Your kids are sooo weird!
ReplyDeleteThats funny... and I think its cute that Ben is also sleeping with his blue bunny- that is a bunny, right?
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I had to blow up the picture big and I could just barely make her out! Ben is hilarious! He has weights at both ends.
ReplyDeleteYou do have odd kids. But so do i so don't feel bad. I think it is genetic! So when you guys come we are going to check out a water park called Ivy Wild. It is only two bucks a person to get in. Much better then the $27 per person price at Roaring Springs!
ReplyDeleteYup it's a blue bunny! They stayed the night at Matt's mom's house and came back with these huge bunnies. My kids are odd, but I think that is what makes them fun!
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited to see you next week Elizabeth! The water park sounds great...especially the price!