Josh and Andrew came up for my birthday and spent the day...it was so great to have them here! Matt, Josh & Andrew made me my birthday dinner! Taco Joe's...YUMMY!
After dinner this is what Josh did...so sweet!
My yummy birthday cake...angel food cake, real whipped cream & strawberries!
I think this is the jump that Josh did that made Isabelle cry...(sorry about it being sideways, I don't know how to fix that!)
The kids had so much fun with their uncles. Isabelle cried and clung to them before they left...I think they need to come over more often!We also played farkle & Uno...Josh was the big winner for both games. Hmmm...I think he might have cheated!
yup he is a cheater. I want some of that cake!!
ReplyDeleteoops it is all gone, but we should make some when I come and visit you!
ReplyDeleteI love how cute Joshua sleeps. He should never wake up...okay, he can, but he should sleep most of the time. He is a big Farkle, that's why he won.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! All my favorites! Why wasn't I invited? Huh???
ReplyDelete