Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Metrosexuals???

So I somehow convinced Andrew & Josh to let me do my Mary Kay facial on them! Andrew looks so enthusiastic! We were sitting in church and I noticed Josh had a plethera of blackheads...and that is what started me thinking!
They were such good sports! Although Josh was under the assumption that I was going to do the facial for him....

Here they are with the cleanser. My kids were fasinated by this!


Here is Josh using the Microderm Abrasion! What a whiner!!!
I thought he was going to curl up in the fetal position with all the crying he did!
And here is Andrew with his smooth as a baby's bottom face!
So, are they considered metrosexuals now???
I'm going to say no...

6 comments:

  1. No they are not metrosexuals but I do think they are close considering the wearing of the ties while doing facials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I didn't even think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua is quite upset that you are blogging about him and he didn't even know you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm....wel I was trying to keep that a secret. Way to go for spilling the beans!!!
    J/K! I guess I will have to get his e-mail and figure out how to invite more people...it gets so confusing, I am amazed I actually figured out how to post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to invite Andrew too. He was most upset as well!!!

    ReplyDelete