Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This post is for you Ashleigh!

So here is Jilliam Michaels in her 30 day Shred DVD.

I started working out to this in California with Ashleigh...it totally kicks my trash. Ashleigh bought it for me for my birthday...I'm not sure yet if I want to thank her, or kick her...

This is me in the middle of my workout this morning...It is so tough!

I look scared...but nothing compares to how Matt looked...


Yes, the man is about to die!




7 comments:

  1. KEEP GOING! You are going to be so happy that you did! You don't want to stop! You will be so sad! I am so proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggle, giggle! Tell Matt not to feel ashamed that is how any man would look trying to do what we do to look good! For real!!

    So we never do the boating stuff when you are here cause we do that on saturdays when Kefford can go with us. If you stayed through a saturday you could go and do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real! Men can be kind of whiney. They definietly would not survive childbirth!!! But he is good at keeping me motivated!
    It is so tough, but I am determined to keep going=)
    I guess that is true, we do never stay 1until saturdays. Someday we will have to bring Matt with us and have a family vacation in Idaho.
    I do want to go to that water park, that looked like tons of fun!
    Can't wait to come and visit you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em - awwww... I am so excited to find/see your blog!!! (um, okay you invited me - so you probably know how I 'found' it) but I am still so excited!

    YOUR KIDS LOOK SO OLD! Um, how old are they? Where do you live now? I have like a million questions - I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Emily...I'm SO happy that you got a blog! Blogs are the BEST! I love them... Yeah Isabelle and Ben have changed SO MUCH!! How old are they now?
    I invited you to my blog... Hope to hear from you soon! Luvs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are now 4 and 5!!! Plus their birthdays are in the fall so they will be even older soon! I've decided that they need to stop growing...yeah like that will happen! We are in Washington Terrace, UT. I absolutely LOVE it here! So glad to hear from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHAHAHAH!!! I love/HATE this workout video. At least you know it's working. FORREAL!!! You'll thank me for it later. MUAH!

    ReplyDelete