I just thought I would take a trip down memory lane with you today. For some reason I thought of this picture today and thought I would share because it STILL cracks me up.
I was out for the evening, don't remember where...but whatever. When I came home the kids were in bed and Matt told me he needed to show me a cute picture of the kids.....
Apparently we left the butter out on the table after dinner and Isabelle thought it would be fun to butter Ben. Oh boy did she get into trouble. In all fairness Ben was enjoying himself (who doesn't love a scalp massage???) and the only reason he is crying is because Matt made him sit still for the picture.
I really should frame this one. We have tons of pictures up with us posing and looking adorable....well I think we should show the world just how fun and crazy our family is!
I LOVE IT! That is a fantastic pic! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteoKay emily, I'm glad I read your blog today, You've made me laugh. I'm sure I was around and heard this story the first time, but its just as good the second time around. Thank you. I love your sense of humor and perspective on life!
ReplyDeleteuh oh.....brings to mind Miss Butter Arm. I was so sure they were going to eat it....especially when the PB & J went on!!!
ReplyDelete