So I was about to go to bed tonight. I went in my room and looked on the ground and saw these:
I LOVE how little Ben's feet are. It just made me smile to see his shoes haphazardly lying on the floor.....then I left my room to turn off lights and discovered....
Ben's boots on the floor in the craft room...
Matt's sandals on the floor in the front room...
Ben's sandal, Ben's church shoe, and Isabelle's school shoe on the floor by the back door....(I almost moved Erin's picture because I didn't want her to think that we don't love her & so we throw her picture on the ground. The truth is my kids LOVE her and carry her picture with them and I find it in random places...like the back door. So I left it there so they would be able to find it.)
My pink slipper, my flip flops, and my workout shoes...(come on, say it with me) ON THE FLOOR in my bedroom...
Isabelle's sparkly shoes (on my caboodle) and my cute Roxy shoes Ashleigh bought me on the floor in the bathroom...(Granted he puts them here everyday when he comes home from work and I really don't mind. I kinda like that he has a spot to "kick off his shoes" when he comes home.)
Isabelle's shoes on the floor in the hallway...
And last, but not least, my shoes that I kicked off when I came home from work, lying in the middle of the living room...ON THE FLOOR!
Isabelle's shoes on the floor in the hallway...
And last, but not least, my shoes that I kicked off when I came home from work, lying in the middle of the living room...ON THE FLOOR!Ok and I am a liar...those were not the last, but not least shoes on the floor. There were also my boots on the floor in my bedroom, and my brown Roxy slip-ons on the floor in the living room...but I can only take so many pictures folks!)
Ummmmm....me thinks the Robertson's have a problem not putting there shoes away!
So now you know our secret....what is yours????
What do you leave lying around? C'mon! There has to be something!

Sometimes I leave my steroids needles lying around. Boy! Is that ever embarrassing!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to think that you guys own more shoes than us. :)
Our shoes pile up outside our garage door. But my shoes pile up inside the garage door because I like to take them off by the door. The things that pile up around my house are....kids!
ReplyDeleteOh Amber, You should see my closet...there are plenty more shoes in there. I kinda have an obsession with high heels =)
ReplyDeleteI tend to leave my shoes lying around also.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you don't have nine kids. Getting to church on Sunday always had someone's shoes lost. It was a weekly ritual...and always just when we were about to walk out the door! Emily were you the lost shoe girl?
ReplyDeleteOur house looks just like this too! Well, at least most of your shoes end up together...ours are never together. No wonder I can never find a matching pair of shoes!
ReplyDelete