Here is Ashleigh the picture of cuteness riding Hank (her fab longboard). This was taken last summer. Ashleigh needs a caption...please help....love ya!
I will be awaiting your responses....
(Isn't she SO adorable? She is on her way to buy shaved ice. Riding Hank and eating shaved ice at the beach....ahhhh...that is happiness.)
(Isn't she SO adorable? She is on her way to buy shaved ice. Riding Hank and eating shaved ice at the beach....ahhhh...that is happiness.)
My caption would be "Bazoinga" or "Stop followin' me, crackah" depending on how you crop it.
ReplyDeleteOh Josh, I knew I could count on you!
ReplyDeleteI need to ride Hank. It's hard with all of the hills and the cars, it gets scary. I don't know what I'm saying. But it's probably along the lines of how perfect a day it was. Riding along, with my family, at the beach, getting shaved ice. Utter bliss.
ReplyDeleteSigh....shaved ice. We will definitely have to go to the beach and get some when we come down this summer!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! Sounds great to me!
ReplyDelete"Where is the stupid steering wheel?"
ReplyDeleteI love Hank...sigh.
ReplyDelete