It has been a lovely Mother's Day!
I got breakfast in bed (pancakes, bacon & sausage, & milk). Isabelle gave me a couple of poems and Ben made me a calendar with his finger/hand prints. Matt bought me a mop...cheap you might say, but I REQUESTED it! He asked me what I wanted and I told him (good man!). We are on a budget & as of right now, I have no serious wants...lucky guy =)!!!
Matt grilled steaks, with sauteed mushrooms & onions, corn on the cob, and baked potatoe....yummm...this is what heaven truly looks like!
Isabelle & Ben with me & our yummy dinner (I got to eat off of the special occasion plate too!)
We made homemade ice cream in bags. It was cold but SO fun! Matt didn't like it too well...I don't think it was creamy enough for him (we used skim milk). But I LOVE ice milk so it was divine!
Isabelle & Matt with their ice cream!It was a super delightful day! I have been pampered and have been given a lot of love =)
Today the primary sang "Love is Spoken Here" in sacrament meeting. It turned out AMAZING! I was SO proud of those kids! All that hard work totally paid off =)
Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!!!!


So glad you had such a fun day! I got to eat breakfast off of the special plate..yay for us! Happy Mothers day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYour dinner looks YUMMY, glad you had a great day!
Yay you!
ReplyDeleteMaking ice cream...how fun! We made it last year for Pioneer Day and it is a COLD job to do. But so fun to eat. I am glad we are carnivores!!!!
ReplyDelete