Here are the adventures of Matt and Isabelle at the
Hogle Zoo, May 4
th, Kindergarten Field trip.

This is my absolute favorite picture they took. They are on the zoo playground.

Here is Isabelle and Matt's other charge Kayla
Loomis. Here they are visiting the tigers...real and fake =)

Giraffe's!!!!

On the playground again. LOOK! There are sitting on
Aragog!!!

Turtle Isabelle!

Cave dwellers Isabelle and Kayla.

Posing with big elephant. It makes noise and squirts water.

Gorilla Isabelle!
They had SO much fun!
Isabelle's favorite part was looking at the rhino's with the birds on their backs!
Her whole class wore red tie dyed shirts so they wouldn't get lost. Too cute!
Oh, what a fun day! I love when Dad's are able to help with class stuff. I'm sure Isabelle had a great time with her Dad, too!
ReplyDeleteI am a little confused. Where were Matt and Isabelle? All I saw were pictures of gorillas! ;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Yeah! Why are there monkeys in all the pictures?
ReplyDeleteSo cute and fun. So how come you didn't go? But fun that Matt could go with little Issy, I bet she loved that!
ReplyDeleteApparently the gorillas were the most interesting part. So yeah LOTS of pictures of them! But oh so cute gorillas, no wonder they loved them! =)
ReplyDelete