

Oh so happy. My heart is bursting with happiness...is it bad to be so excited about a couch?
Well I have been wanting a new couch in my front room for ages. But unfortunately funds are low & we have a couch & so that's that. Until.....
Well I have been wanting a new couch in my front room for ages. But unfortunately funds are low & we have a couch & so that's that. Until.....
A couple of weeks ago I went out with my friends Kristen Peer & Brittany Aardema. Brit moved out of our ward at the beginning of the summer & we miss them a ton! Kristen & I went to pick her up for our girl's night and toured her new house that they had redone. They did an amazing job & I would hire her in a heartbeat. She thinks I'm kidding when I say she needs to come and redo my house...Brit, I'm not.
Well she had bought new couches and said she wanted to get rid of her old one...my heart started pounding. I love her old couch. It is one that I would want in my front room. I started salivating & asked how much & when could I haul it out!!! I got a killer deal & now it is in my front room and makes me oh so happy. Sigh...I love my new/old couch. And I love friends who have good taste that sell me their unwanted items. (sorry the lighting is kinda bad in the pictures...if you want a better look you can always come visit me!)
Why doesn't your couch got no throw pillows? Also, why doesn't your picture frame say "I AM FLY"? This is very disturbing.
ReplyDeleteOh, but the couch is nice, I guess.
I haven't decided what, if any throw pillows would look good...I will contemplate on this matter some more.
ReplyDeleteand upstairs you made it say "MY FAIL." I think it would be frowned upon to put that above a picture of my family...just sayin'. But I will also contemplate on the matter of rephrasing it to say "I AM FLY." Because, well, we are!
I like your new couch! How fun to get such a good deal on a couch that you love. Am I right in assuming that this is the permant residense of this couch? No more hauling up and down the stairs?! :0)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! Ha ha! I was like, "Emily, I hope you don't really feel that way about your family." Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteyeah...haha...so funny
ReplyDelete=)
yeah, on the new couch. I guess its time we visited. Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas!
ReplyDelete