Tuesday, November 30, 2010

School Thankimony =)

This semester is almost over....HOORAY!!!!
I am so excited to have a nice long break.....and I am pretty confident that this girl is getting straight A's!!!!!
It has been a crazy semester. It is always hard to make changes in life, but mostly they are for the good, so it's alright!
I would like to thank Matt for the nights he calmed me down as I freaked out about trying to be a mother, wife, student, etc. And also for not putting me into a mental
institution.
I would like to thank my children for hugging me, and for being really good kids. I would not be surviving motherhood if they weren't!
I would like to thank my mom for enduring the never ending phone calls, and the many freakouts that she had to endure.
I would like to thank my family for always being there and encouraging me. You don't know how much it really meant.
And I would like to thank myself for not being a quitter. Even when that sounded like a REALLY good option at times.
And I am thankful that I am at Junior status and was able to register before a lot of people and get the classes I wanted for next semester. (there have been a lot of complaining about a certain class that everyone needs and hardly anyone can get into...but I did!)
And there is my School Thankimony.
Oh & I LOVED my professors....they are fabulous =)
(And yes, I was a cat for Halloween...really the only recent picture of me...go figure)

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of college days. Plus, you make a really cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest cat ever!!! It makes me want to dress up as one, RIGHT NOW!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on school!!! Yahoooooo!

    You are a cute little kitty!

    ReplyDelete