Things I would like to blog about...
-school
-crazy hair day
-ben's birthday
-isabelle's birthday
-new couch
-halloween
-primary calling
-the shortest calling I ever had
-mini train
-shoes
-jewelry
What would you like to hear about??? I need your help because I am so boged down with stuff that I can't focus. But I would love to blog & when I think of my list of stuff to blog about i get overwhelmed. Which is quite possibly why I haven't been blogging...
So would you please list the top 3 things you would like to hear about & I will do my best to blog them =)
Only problem...some of you might not check my blog anymore because it has been a million years since I have blogged...sigh...I guess I will just have to win your love back somehow =)
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
halloween, shortest calling and new couch! Plus all of the rest of them! :0)
ReplyDeleteI love that your institute feeds your face while feeding your soul! Anyplace that gives free food is a good place to be!
Halloween, mini train, jewelry.
ReplyDelete-school
ReplyDelete-crazy hair day
-ben's birthday
-isabelle's birthday
-new couch
-halloween
-primary calling
-the shortest calling I ever had
-mini train
-shoes
-jewelry
jewelry, crazy hair
ReplyDelete