Monday, September 26, 2011

Forget me not

*My mom's on a cruise. I miss her little nuggets of wisdom that she texts me everyday. I'm a little jealous she is on a cruise. Cruise's are SO much fun! Matt said he will take me on one when I graduate...so in 3 years...that's so far away. But you are all welcome to join us. The more the merrier =)
*I have a massive headache, and am wondering why it won't go away! I guess it just means I get to go to bed early tonight! Hollah!!!
*I am currently cooking wheat berries. I have heard they work great when combined in meals that require ground beef. I have been wanting to try this for years! Today I am making a zucchini lasagna, and so I am only going to do 1/2 lb ground beef & add wheat berries to make up for the rest. Has anyone tried this??? Does it really work??? Hmm...we shall see.
*I'm so happy that some of you checked out my new blog www.talentedterracegirls.blogspot.com
I totally felt the love!!! I just wish one of you could have won our giveaway. I was seriously anxiously awaiting the results this weekend. Oh well, there will be another one though =)
*I am so ready for October to be here. I want to start putting out all of my Halloween decorations! I love Halloween!
*Matt's Mom came to visit us on Saturday. It was a lot of fun having her here. We went to the Harvest Moon Festival. Thought there would be craft booths and such, but they only had booths for kids make & takes, which was super fun for the kids. We came home with a lot of make & takes, and big smiles on our little kiddies faces.
*President Uchdorf's talk at Women's Conference was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I absolutely loved it. i think I am going to read it for FHE tonight and have the kids color something while I read it. It was just so good & I am so glad that I went.

3 comments:

  1. whats up?! I am glad you are back and posting more. See ya gater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! October is the best month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might want to go on your celebratory cruise! Get done with school girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete