Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer 2011

So here are some images of what we have been up to lately...lately as in the past forever since I've blogged. =)

I got a dresser & hutch off of freecycle...I finally got around to painting it & when I glazed it....um didn't quite turn out to be what I wanted. So when I finally decide I will post the final product. Matt & I got to go see the final Harry Potter movie!!! It was amazing! And we totally scored these awesome glasses!
Matt's brother Seth & his wife were able to get free tickets and asked us to come along. It was so much fun =)


We had our primary class over to make mini pizza's. They filled up their sticker chart & earned this party. They are such fun & funny kids!


The Ogden temple it being gutted. It is almost completely down now. This picture was taken at the end of July & now the spire and top floor are gone. So sad.


Isabelle got her ears pierced. We were going to wait until she turned 8, but her cousins were here & Cami needed one of her ears repierced & Alyssa wanted to get hers done. So they did it together.


Our newly pierced cuties!


We went shopping and Isabelle & Cami found some fun sparkly shoes!


We went camping with Matt's family at The City of Rocks in Idaho. It was a fun campout. Here are some of our group hiking up the California trail.


My niece Breana is on break from BYU-ID. She will have been with us 7 weeks. We LOVE having her here!!! Isabelle loves having her here , she now has a buddy to play dolls with.



Matt mowing the lawn...his hat always makes me giggle.


My sister Stephanie and her family were here visiting. We got to celebrate Steph's birthday. Here is Dillon showing off his mad skills at charades.


Bre & I made Steph a "Harry Potter" birthday cake, because they share the same birthday.




Kirk was the boys jungle gym.


And Isabelle loves her shoulder rides from Kirk as well =)


We went to Temple Square!


Isabelle & Alyssa looking so chic on the steps of the Salt Lake Temple.




The doors of the temple. I can't wait until my kids can be in there with me!
The kids got really into making a "dinner" in the kids center at the Church History Museum.


The kids and I have also started school. It is a bit hectic around here, but hopefully things will slow down once we get into a routine. And hopefully I will one day find out how to get pictures off of my new phone so I can show you how cute the kids looked on their first day of school =)

4 comments: