The fundraiser for the kids school this year was a carnival. It was REALLY fun & I hope that they do it again next year. I brought my camera, but only managed to snag 2 pictures. Here the kids are after getting their hair painted...
This is Isabelle's teacher Mrs. Gardner! She got to do Isabelle's hair & Iz was SO excited =) (We LOVE Mrs. Gardner!!!!!) She had pink & red stripes done.
This is Isabelle's teacher Mrs. Gardner! She got to do Isabelle's hair & Iz was SO excited =) (We LOVE Mrs. Gardner!!!!!) She had pink & red stripes done.
Ben got super cool red lightening bolts on both sides! It was way awesome!They had fun games and a food booth. Lots of fun was had by all =)
*Also don't forget to check out the new blog I'm contibuting to! www.talentedterracegirls.blogspot.com
We are doing a super cool giveaway this week. I believe it ends on the 24th. All 9 of us girls are contributing something & I am giving away my Halloween countdown blocks. I am posting the tutorial on them tomorrow. And there will be other cool stuff too!!!! So you could win a box full of awesome stuff =)
No comments:
Post a Comment