Hooray!!!! I'm not sick today!!!!
If you weren't at the Robertson's Thanksgiving you should be giving many thanks. Apparently someone brought a little something more than their food assignment. We don't know who it was, but we would still love you anyway.
Isabelle & Ben stayed up in Logan Thursday & Friday night. This was done so Matt & I could get a little bit of Christmas shopping done without having to worry about the kids. Well Friday night Matt started throwing up. Then we find out Saturday morning that Isabelle and Ben were both throwing up. Plus Bret & Tawnya. After that Audrey got sick and I'm not sure who else because I haven't talked to anyone. I got sick Saturday night except I didn't end up puking. I just had horrible body aches and nausea. At times I wish I could puke just to get rid of the "sick to my stomach" feeling.
But good news...we are not sick anymore!!!!! I'm so happy because my Mom is coming on Wednesday. Don't worry Mom, we are disinfecting everything just in case!!!!
Other than that our Thanksgiving break was great. Dinner was delicious, tummy's were stuffed, pies were inhaled, and everyone was happy. Isn't that what happens in horror movies? Everyone is happy & content and not a care in the world, and then the ax murderer shows up? They should have run when they had the chance!!!
On to happier news...Isabelle is getting baptized on Saturday! She had her bishop's interview yesterday. Our bishop is a champ. We were going to have to cancel the appointment because we were all sick, so he offered to come to our house. He is a brave, brave soul. So, now Isabelle is all ready to be baptized. We are very excited! I still can't believe my baby girl is 8. Where did the time go? And next year we will have another baptism. Then I will be an old lady with all of her children baptized. (Do you see how everything always turns around to me??? How self-centered!) K. Well, I am off to class. I have classes today, Tuesday, Wednesday & one final next week & this semester is OVER!!!!!! Can I get a Whoot Whoot????
Have a happy Monday!
JULY
1 day ago
Whoot! Whoot!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you guys are better now! Sheesh, sounds like a NASTY bug for sure!
Izzy getting baptized...wait a minute! I thought that just last week you guys came to our basement apt in Provo and you had Isabelle in her car seat. And my almost 8 year old was just a few months old.
I do not think it is fair how FAST life is going...Can't I pause life?
No, I'm really happy for Isabelle. She seems like a smart and beautiful daughter.
beautiful family picture! Love it! see you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete