Yup we are moving....but it's still a secret.
We started cleaning out the craft room last night. It is an insanely packed room full of junk. But we are halfway through it and it is looking SO good.
The kids are getting used to the idea. They like me better today than they did on Monday. Which is good news for me. We told them not to tell their friends yet. But I'm sure in a few days they will. They are much better at keeping secrets than I am.
BTW...it really isn't a secret. Matt just said I couldn't announce it to the whole world until we get that written offer. It should be here any day now......
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
Ha Ha Ha....you are the worst secret keeper ever! But it is cool your kids are coming around...it will help you keep your sanity! Think of this as a grand adventure for sure! Life is what happens when we are making other plans!
ReplyDeleteHaa...Haa...You are SO funny! Life is Good. The Lord knows where we need to go in life to GROW! Loves to you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Is it in the same area you're in right now?
ReplyDeleteLindon is a little too far away! Yeah, though a new place to start over with, I feel your pain. Hannah is the only one in our family who has cried, and the pain has eased the longer they've had to think about it. It helped them to see where we were moving too and that it wasn't that bad. Good luck with the house hunt and selling... not fun, not very fun at all. I'm excited for Matt though and all the new opportunities. We'll still come visit!
ReplyDeleteIs it no longer a secret? I have one to we may be moving to Price we will find out this weekend. I am just like you I tell everyone not to tell but I seem to tell everyone! I hope it works out I would love to be in Utah again :) and Lindon is not to far from Price!
ReplyDelete