Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blue Room

So when I was in California I decided to paint my Mom's front room. She chose the color, which I love! It is such a happy color and I think it looks so fabulous!
I told her I would get it done in one day...and I did!
I am a painting fiend!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. The room looks great! You did a fabulous job! The one wall looks darker than the other in the photo but they are really the same color! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look really pretty. Want to help me paint when you are out here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What post did you remove?? I am so curious now!!! The walls do look different shades! That is so funny! I would love to help you paint...what are we painting??? And as long as you still host a party for me =) I am hoping to come on the 27th to the 31st...is that ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like that Ashleigh pulled her hood up and turned away so you couldn't see her face? Silly girl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a nasty comment!
    No I am kidding, i thought my first comment didn't post and so I posted it again and then realized the first one did post so I deleted the second so I wouldn't look dumb! :0

    Those days are fine for us, I want to get the front room painted and up the stairs. Also the bathrooms need to get some work done in them.

    I did not even notice the people in the pictures until you said that. I am real observant! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and I will still host a party thing. Just let me know what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice painting !! You can paint for me anytime !! What a nice daughter !!!

    ReplyDelete