Monday, August 16, 2010

Icons, dishes & painted toenails...

I'm annoyed with the photobucket icon on my blog, and have no idea how to remove it. Any suggestions would be mucho grande appreciated.
My kids are doing dishes...hehehe...and they are enjoying it. Well except when Isabelle gets mad at Ben for getting soap on something....oh boy! So here I am blogging and they are washing breakfast dishes (we only had cold cereal...so not a lot to do), ahhhhhh.....this is the life!
Also, Jamie you mentioned in my title photo that Ben's toenails are painted, yes it has happened...but not his time! Those are Isabelle's legs in those long pants with the pink shimmered toes. Ben's toes look a might shiny but I did a close up and they are definitely not painted....so nice try Jamie...hehehe, couldn't catch me then!

5 comments:

  1. That logo thing is because the cutest blog on the blog has switched servers or something. You need to delete the old wallpaper you were using and replace with some new stuff. It is highly annoying! :0)

    Good job on putting your kids to work! It will make them stronger!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Elizabeth is right! So change your background!!
    I can't wait for some photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!! It was SO annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I was sure both sets of toes were painted... I'll catch you again another day! Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.....painted toes? Definitely our little secret!

    ReplyDelete