Thursday, August 12, 2010

School

Isabelle starts first grade on the 25th.
Ben starts Kindergarten (all day!) on Sept. 1st.
I am starting to miss my kids already. I LOVE summer vacation, and any other school holidays! I love having my kids home. I will start school this month on the 23rd. So I will begin before they do. So I get to pawn them off on my friends...my kids are delighted about this by the way. I think this is the one thing I am dreading about school starting. Being away from my kids. Oh I know they will be fine, we all will be fine. I just wish sometimes that I could freeze time. Or go back in time. That would be fun too!
Last year I sent my first to Kindergarten, and now this year I get to send my last. I am going to be a huge old bawl baby!!!! Oh boy, when you see the Robertson's heading to school this year wear a raincoat!

1 comment: