Ok, so April 8th isn't too far in the past, but definitely far enough. Ben and I got to go on a field trip to the Treehouse Museum here in Ogden with our Circle time group from Club Heights Elementary. It was lots and lots of fun to spend time with my boy!
Here he is helping reenact the 3 Billy Goats Gruff with puppets. (?, ?, Jordan Peer, Ben & Shelby Jolley)








He would be great at all of those careers but can you just see that blue eyed, curly haired cutie as a cowboy? Oh my goodness the girls would go wild!
ReplyDeleteBy the way I like all the comments that you have been leaving on my blog. I hope you keep it up but know that once you start school you will fly off the radar. :0( try to not let that happen ok? :0)
So cute! IT took me a second to realize that he was riding a bull in the last picture. I thought the horse lost his head! :) I don't feel well and my head hurts...I think that is why my processing is a little off.
ReplyDeleteThose are some adorable pictures of Ben. I agree with Elizabeth, I like the comments that you are leaving on my blog. Don't let them stop when school starts for ya'!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Horse lost his head I mean! I finally decided it was a bull or a very warped horse! Too bad he is not here...he and Adam would totally hit it off. Imagining I mean!
ReplyDelete