Ben had his first day of Kindergarten on September 1st! He was absolutely thrilled to finally be able to go to school! His teacher this year is Mrs. Pulsipher...we love her!

Isabelle is excited that Ben is now in school with her. They have made plans to meet up at recess and lunch! Too Cute!
We can't be serious all of the time!

Ben and his best friend Grant Saunders with little brother Kevin!

Ben is such a good friend! He always wants to make sure Grant is taken care of! Grant is a wee bit shy and sometimes gets overlooked, but not if Ben is around!

Lining up to go in! This is when I put on my sunglasses cause I was starting to cry!

And off he goes! When we first got to school I told him to wait with Grant while I walked Isabelle to her class. He told me he was fine and that I could just go home! WHAT??? That crazy boy! I told him that I would be back and make sure he got into his class ok. What an independent little man...much to his mama's chagrin!
Isabelle is excited that Ben is now in school with her. They have made plans to meet up at recess and lunch! Too Cute!
Ben and his best friend Grant Saunders with little brother Kevin!
Ben is such a good friend! He always wants to make sure Grant is taken care of! Grant is a wee bit shy and sometimes gets overlooked, but not if Ben is around!
Lining up to go in! This is when I put on my sunglasses cause I was starting to cry!
And off he goes! When we first got to school I told him to wait with Grant while I walked Isabelle to her class. He told me he was fine and that I could just go home! WHAT??? That crazy boy! I told him that I would be back and make sure he got into his class ok. What an independent little man...much to his mama's chagrin!
And yes, Lisa (Grant's mom) and I cried...it was nice to have someone to cry with. And then when I got home and realized I was alone...I cried even more!

Ben has this thing about buttoning his buttons all the way to the top. I think he is channeling Mr. Monk! In the morning I told him he should leave it unbuttoned, that it looked better. He was VERY skeptical, but left it unbuttoned. After I dropped him off I thought, "Guaranteed, that button will be done up when I pick him up!" Sure enough....
Ben has this thing about buttoning his buttons all the way to the top. I think he is channeling Mr. Monk! In the morning I told him he should leave it unbuttoned, that it looked better. He was VERY skeptical, but left it unbuttoned. After I dropped him off I thought, "Guaranteed, that button will be done up when I pick him up!" Sure enough....
I don't even recognize the kid anymore he is growing up so much! So what are you doing for spring break? Either you need to come here or we need to go there, your pick, but we have to get together. My kids miss your kids so much!
ReplyDeleteHe is a VERY handsome young little man. Glad he had a good day @ school. And, so cute to take care of his friend.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! And very well adjusted to life, possibly better than his mom! oh ha ha ha No, you are well adjusted too, just a crier!!
ReplyDeleteI like the top button buttoned. It's very nerdy-chic.
ReplyDeleteAshers is right. He makes it work.
ReplyDelete