Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things I am grateful for today...

  • Not having any homework due so I actually got to help the kids with homework and make dinner without stressing...it was glorious!
  • Not having anything due in class, so when i went..it was very stress free.
  • The movie that we got to watch in my Exploring Teaching class (The Education of Little Tree) I LOVE MOVIE DAYS!
  • Nobody stole my cell phone even though I left it on my front seat in the van...in plain view (I know...paranoid!)
  • There wasn't an emergency with my kids while I was in class (cell phone was in car...remember???)
  • I took my math quiz and am pretty confident I got full credit (it helps when he tells us beforehand what problems to work on and then lets you use notes during the quiz...)
  • I got to take a nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This NEVER happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm excited I get to visit Kristen Jolley tomorrow...I miss that woman!
  • My family is healthy
  • Matt...sigh...=)
  • The way my kids greet me when I pick them up from school! Always so happy to see mom!
  • My presentation was yesterday...I didn't throw up...and today it is no longer a worry!
  • My kids are very good eaters!
  • Cookie dough =)
  • Tuck Everlasting
  • My body pillow with it's super soft cover, which I am going to go snuggle now...I am tired and going to bed =)

5 comments:

  1. That was a fun list to read! You are funny... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The not throwing up thing...way good! I like that you posted your grateful list. And I am grateful that you did it...and for you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I bet your classmates were glad you didn't throw up! I like your list! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you being awesome during your presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete