Sunday, September 12, 2010

Isabelle the First Grader!

School started on August 25th for Miss Isabelle. She is so excited to be in first grade! Her teacher is Mrs. Lee. (I was able to work with Mrs. Lee this past school year. I LOVED being in her class!)


Walking to school =) (A first day tradition!)

Isabelle and her friend Maddie Peer (Maddie is in 2nd grade this year)


Going inside her class!

Here she is hanging up her backpack, her teacher is in the blue shirt.
Isabelle said she was bored the first day cause they only talked about the boring rules! School got much more exciting after that! She is so excited every day to come home and tell me about all of the fun things that first graders get to do!

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful how do you stand it? Seriously she really is! I am glad that she is excited to be a first grader. Have to tell the truth though, I was checking out her clothes to see hwta Avynlea and Rylee have to look forward too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like her Momma... She is a cutie! I only remember her as a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 1st graders. They are so excited to be there! Plus Erin teaches 1st and that means a great deal. Fun times there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip Hip Hooray For 1st Grade!!!!

    ReplyDelete