So here is a little tip for sandal season:
I have a confession (although most of you already know this), I suffer from severely cracked heels. They are cracked the entire year, just worse in summer cause I wear flip flops. Anyway, I was at the doctors and before I was only told to use cream and they will be fine (from a different doctor), anyway, he saw my heels and told me to take fish oil supplements....ewww. But I thought why not try it, I've tried everything else under the sun! So I am taking 2 capsules 3 times a day. A lot you may say, but my heels have never looked better. And I have been only taking them for a week! I kid you not! It's amazing! Plus I have been wearing flip flops a lot and have been not so great with the lotions. this summer I will not have cracked and bleeding heels....HOORAY!!! So anyway, just thought I would share!
Have a super day!
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
Do you smell like fish?
ReplyDeleteHooray for smooth feet!
ReplyDeleteHaha! No I don't smell like fish ;)
ReplyDeletehas it not been making other parts of your body more oiley. like how does it know to only affect the feet?
ReplyDeleteI've been tempted to get on the fish oil regiment, I've heard lots of good things. Those Omega 3 also reported help with: depression, anxiety, low immunity, weight loss, pregnancy, fertility and skin care (particular for disorders such as psoriasis, acne). And those are just the ones that interested me, since I don't have cancer or ADHD. Yeah for Fish oil!
ReplyDeleteGood question Elizabeth. I want to know too
ReplyDeleteWell it doesn't make you oily. I guess it just makes your skin healthy so overall skin benefit...just not oily
ReplyDelete