Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reading Restaurant

Last Wednesday Ben had his Reading Restaurant.
I LOVE the Reading Restaurant & someday when I am a teacher I am so going to do it.
These pictures are out of order & I don't feel like fixing them.  I'm lazy like that.

Here is Ben with his giant flower.


Hands for the petals & a picture of him and his best buddy Daniel Jackson in the middle.

Feet for the leaves and the stem is 51 inches long, which is how tall he is.

 He drew a picture of our two birds and wrote a little story about how he likes to help with the birds.


He earned his First Grade Master's Degree!!!

Having our snack at the "restaurant."

Doesn't he look handsome???
He loves this pink tie that he got at Uncle Seth's wedding almost 2 years ago.  It is his absolute favorite!


Reading my "main course."  A Fruit is a Suitcase for a Seed.

Reading one of his poems for my "appetizer."


Getting his award.

I'm so proud of my Ben and the hard work he does at school!

2 comments:

  1. Ben is a very handsome guy. :) What a smart guy! You should be proud of him!
    I think you look pretty darling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like such a fun activity, I remember when you posted about isabelle doing it. So fun!

    ReplyDelete