...I wanted to punch my head teacher in the face and instead acted like the 29 year old that I am and used my words =)
...12 days of school left!!!!!
...Lyndsey Rector is the best math tutor ever!
...Pinterest
...Joshua's getting married!!!!!
...I am making a totally cute skirt for Isabelle out of a women's tank top. I love using pre-made things to make cuter things.
...Due to having a new math tutor I am much happier with my husband. Matt + Em + Math = not so bueno, but Lynds + Em + Math = Fiesta (with lots and lots of homework being done...I promise Mom!)
...I am seriously LOVING being in the nursery.
...One of my boys in my class at school has a serious crush on Belle. At first she was like get me outta here, but then we had a chat and since he is almost 9, but his mentality is that of a 5 year old she is much better about it. I personally think it is cute, especially because she is very, very sweet to him, and he needs that.
...In 12 days I get to sleep in!
...I love that Belle and Ben treat the kids in my class like normal kids. Sometimes the kids on the playground aren't so nice to my boys, but my kids will come over to them and ask them to play. Makes my big old mama heart melt.
...I called my Mom and we talked for over an hour today. I love phone calls to Mom.
*What's made you happy lately???
YOU for sure make me happy. And that YOU are posting pretty regularly on your blog makes me HAPPY!
ReplyDeleteMy family. My Hubby. Guns. New things. Working Out. Sweating. Running. Friends, good ones. The Gospel. The Temple. My house. Flowers. The Sun. Clean house. Made beds, all 5 of them! Clean vehicles. Movies, clean ones. Food storage.... Ah, I guess I could go on and on...