Friday, May 25, 2012

Today...

Today was the last day of school.
I am most excited!

Ben & Matt were sick the other night and we were having leftover pancakes.  The boys were laying down and Matt said he didn't want dinner, but Ben wanted some.  While I got him some medicine, Isabelle decided to get his dinner ready.
So cute right???
And if you have never had peanut butter on your pancakes with the syrup than you are totally missing out!

Ben went with his friends to the movies after school today, so Isabelle & I had a girls day out.  We checked out a really girly dress shop Isabelle has been dying to see & then we did our glitter toes while watching "Anne of Green Gables."  Best day EVER!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yup I am a lover of PB on my pancake!! YUM!

    I love the glitter toes and YAY no more school. We still have 3 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the peanut butter trend in our family. I remember as a kid I would get out the peanut butter and put it on my pancakes when Mom made them for us. Now so many people are jumping on the pb and pancakes train. I am such a trendsetter!!

    ReplyDelete