Matt has a job interview today. It's in Lindon (near Provo.)
I am so anxious about it I am sick to my stomach.
Part of me thinks this would be an awesome opportunity for us & the other part just wants to stay in my comfort zone...my nice, quiet, comfortable Terrace home.
I'm torn. Matt is torn. The kids hate us.
I've almost cried. Matt has not cried (although he has said, "Ah crap." a few times.). Both kids have cried...more than once.
They will get over it. Right???
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
Seems to me I remember a certain teenager who ranted and raved and was never leaving Moreno Valley. Then she left and found herself in Riverside! Things DO work out!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy is it you like to brag about ruining my life ;)
ReplyDeleteI actually think it was the beginning of your life! The second and best one I mean!!!!
ReplyDeleteRemember the Lord OPENS windows by pulling us out of OUR COMFORT zones. Plus, moving can be really fun! It IS fun, right?
ReplyDelete