Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I like to make my children cry.

Matt had his interview.  It lasted an hour and a half!!!!
I was dying!!!!!!!!!!
He was made a verbal offer.  It is a very nice offer.  Which means we are moving.  Which means I am the meanest mother EVER!  More details later...once we get a written offer Matt says I can be more vocal about it.  He really doesn't understand his wife can't keep secrets =)  Well it's not really a secret, just news to keep on the down-low.  Although, I may or may not have told my friend Lyndsey, whose husband is in the bishopric.  News travels fast in our ward...just sayin'.

I also had the worst night's sleep ever last night!!!!  My brain would not shut off.  I even took melatonin.  It didn't help.  It was hot, I had a lot on my mind and drifted in and out of sleep all night.  It is 9:30 in the morning and I am ready for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Just sayin' that by now everyone knows!!!! Ha Ha Ha....Matt should know by now! Just relax (easy for me to say) and know that everything will work out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am VERY excited for your family. I can't wait until you get that WRITTEN offer. So Lindon it is? So are you planning to sell your home? The market isn't terrible right now. Perfect, perfect timing! ;)

    ReplyDelete