I almost wrote that not much has been going on...but then I realized that that is a huge, big, fat lie!
Really all I can think about is math, which is why I feel like nothing has been going on...except math. And math is not exciting.
We have been making the most of the summer and if my kids claim they are bored then I will kick them out & they can spend the rest of the summer living in the garage.
We have:
-made pet rocks
-made homemade ice cream
-went to the Dinosaur park
-Went to Classic water slides
-hung out at the indoors pool at the gym
-hung out at the outdoors pool at the gym
-kids slept out on the trampoline Sunday night
-went and walked the beautiful trail at the Ogden River Parkway
-visited family at Matt's uncle's house
-ate ice cream at Farr's fresh (it was raining out so we kinda didn't have an option. Must have ice cream when it rains!)
-Went to see Journey 2: The Mysterious Island at the kid's summer movies at the mall
-signed up for the library's summer movie program
I made a summer fun jar & so far it has been a success!!! Most things we have done have been little to no cost..I love coupons! You should make a summer fun jar! It's awesome!!! I posted about mine here! It's truly been so much fun! Plus the kids have gotten homework & reading done every day!!! (except weekends)
I also have burnt the front of my legs to a crisp...ugh.
DO NOT FORGET SUNSCREEN THIS SUMMER!!!!!
I take my next math test on Friday...it will be amazing...I'm fairly positive about that...
JULY
1 day ago
You are one AWESOME Momma!
ReplyDeleteNot always...but I sure try hard!
ReplyDeletea math test on your anniversary... so not cool! Good luck! I need a summer fun jar!
ReplyDeleteEmily! Why don't we live in the same place so I can come and do fun things with you while Joshua is at work?! I missss you!
ReplyDelete