I love the video tour with the music. Your house looks amazing! Good work all of you!!!! Just shows that less is best!
Emily- Your house is adorable. :)I really like the pictures your realtor did a good job taking the pictures.Keep us updated! Good Luck!
It looks so good! You did some hard work there but I bet it feels good! Good luck with the sell, who wouldnt want such a gerat looking bungalow!?
Your home looks amazing! I love it! Doors!
I LOVE your house Em!I know this is a very stressful time for you and all, but I liked seeing it anyways... Also, HOW did we manage to stay at the same beach... camping for a WEEK... and not see each other once?!?! That is terrible! I'm glad I got to hug you for a minute at Josh's reception though... Good luck with everything!!!
Whoah! Your house is looking REAL good. How long did it take to get it comfortably messy again?
I love the video tour with the music. Your house looks amazing! Good work all of you!!!! Just shows that less is best!
ReplyDeleteEmily- Your house is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the pictures your realtor did a good job taking the pictures.
Keep us updated! Good Luck!
It looks so good! You did some hard work there but I bet it feels good! Good luck with the sell, who wouldnt want such a gerat looking bungalow!?
ReplyDeleteYour home looks amazing! I love it! Doors!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your house Em!
ReplyDeleteI know this is a very stressful time for you and all, but I liked seeing it anyways...
Also, HOW did we manage to stay at the same beach... camping for a WEEK... and not see each other once?!?! That is terrible!
I'm glad I got to hug you for a minute at Josh's reception though... Good luck with everything!!!
Whoah! Your house is looking REAL good. How long did it take to get it comfortably messy again?
ReplyDelete